Monday, January 30, 2012

What is happining???

Over the last 2 months and even more this past month I have started to notice that I am having a very hard time speaking.  I seem to mumble and stutter a lot.  This is getting worse and worse on almost a daily basis.  Another big problem is I found myself repeating myself over and over in both actions but mostly in speech.  It takes me SOOO long to tell a story now because I continue to back track in my story and repeat parts that I have already told.  I also do this with my actions a lot too now,  I cant think of a good example right now but I will leterally do the same thing twice.  One other thing that I have found to be very noticable is my memory.  My memory seems to be getting worse on a daily basis.  It has gotten very bad recently!!!  I have no clue to what is responsible for this all I know is it sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment