Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Staying Positive

So as you all know there are some scary things going on in this world and right here in our own country like the back to back mass murders and the hypocritical and selfish people running this country.  The media tends to highlight all of this therefor it is always in plain sight, every time the tv comes on or I get online to check my email it is all in plain view!  I try not to think about all of this to often because I catch myself grieving over people lost as well as the lost of the integrity of our nations "leaders"! I can work myself up straight into a depression that will last for days just by thinking of some of this.  The reason I bring this up is to say although there is so much evil that surrounds all of us everyday and especially considering that I allow myself to get so wound up about it I am doing really well! I FEEL GREAT! Of course I have my bad days but that is normal.  Recently I have kept a positive mind and when things have gone wrong or gotten a little rough, instead of letting them overwhelm me and drag me into depression I have been able to push through and continue to see what good I have going for me!  The things that have recently kept me going is my family, friends (one special one in particular ;-) ) my job, and simply the love for life that I have recently found again!

No comments:

Post a Comment